• Export the scan captured data to any type of form
• Filling I-9 forms in workplaces that hire in high volumes
• Booking forms in police departments
• Tax forms in casinos.
• The ID scans and the data is captured in five seconds or less
• Can be used to print badges for access control
Know exactly who is gaining access to your secure building with our system!
• Allows the user to add very important people to a list to be saved when the person comes back later.
• When their ID is scanned, a window pops up to alert security that the person is on a special list for the establishment.
• If someone has been asked to leave the establishment, the program will ensure that security knows that the person should not be allowed to return.
• The person's information can be retrieved from the database in the computer
• If the person tries to return when his or her ID is scanned, a window will come up alerting security to refuse the person entry to the building.
In outstanding circumstances, users of the Visual AIDD software have had to show police that they had scanned an ID and refused the holder entry to the establishment.
• ID's that had been scanned previously up to a set amount of time can be re-inspected as if the holder of the ID had just presented it.
• If an ID had been found by the system to be suspicious, the ID's are automatically saved for a significantly longer time to be recalled.
• A camera attached to the computer through a USB port will take a picture of the ID holder when it is scanned so that his or her face can be easily compared to the picture on the ID.
• The pictures are saved for an amount of time specified by the user in the event that the person's image and ID information need to be viewed later.
New and more secure ID's are being created constantly with new security features, and our clients need to be able to keep up with them. To ensure that the scanner will be able to read every ID card, we provide customers with monthly software updates. These add the new ID's that have been created to the software's library, which enable the reader to properly scan them. Each update comes with an update guide to lead the user through the software installation process. They also contain a monthly newsletter explaining any new features of the software as well as information on new ID's that have been added to the library that the user may encounter.